AmeriPath offers multiple reporting and connectivity solutions to fit your needs. As no single requisition or reporting solution is applicable to every client, you can select from several electronic requisitions and reporting options.
AMERIPATH PHYSICIAN WEBPORTAL 3.0
Fast access to patient reports:
- Access patient reports via any Internet-abled computer
- Real-time patient results posted immediately for quick access 24/7/365
- Search and print on demand
- Reports are displayed in a graphically-enhanced PDF format.
Unlimited report archives:
- All patient reports are archived and available online.
- Users have ready access to prior reports
Efficient and easy to use:
- Upon login, the home page lists the five most recent results and requisitions
- Find information quickly - enhanced options permit searches:
- For reports by status, including viewed, printed, and service date
- For reports by patient information, including name and accession number
- Using multiple criteria at one time
- By report, requisition, or packing slip
- For all documents from a single location at any time during the online session
- True tabbed interface – combine related activities within a single window using tabs to navigate between tasks
Secure and confidential:
- Secure Sockets Layer protocol with 128-bit encryption of all transmitted data
- Access to patient data is restricted to those with the correct username and password
Minimum system requirements:
- Internet access
- Web browser:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
- Netscape Navigator 6.0
- Mozilla 1.0
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or greater
- Screen resolution 1024x768
TRADITIONAL (HL7) INTERFACE (CPU)1
- Direct, system-to-system link via a secure, virtual private network tunnel across the Internet
- Ordering requisitions are electronically generated from a client's PMS/EMRS.
- Reports are electronically transmitted directly into a client's PMS/EMRS.
- Support for a variety of interface types with over 34 PMS/EMRS vendors
- Extremely reliable and capable of accommodating a nearly unlimited amount of volume
1. Traditional interfaces require the involvement of the client's PMS/EMRS vendor(s) to deploy and configure the CPU link that handles the transmission and reception of patient results.
Reports are released and sent to one or more offices via a secure line.
Hard-copy report delivery via a local courier network, as available.
Get Expedited Patient Care
To find out how AmeriPath can help you better serve your patients, please contact us today.