If you interviewed with us, your recruiter or the hiring manager will contact you once a decision is made.
If you receive a job offer:
- It’s okay to take some time to think about your offer and to discuss it with your family members or friends. We want you make the best decision possible for yourself and AmeriPath.
- After you accept an offer, expect to hear from your manager between the offer date and your actual start date. We’re just as excited as you are, so we want to make sure you’re ready for your first day!
- Our New Employee Onboarding can help you start out of the right foot by making sure you receive critical information to get your career with AmeriPath off to a great start.
If you don’t receive a job offer:
- Don’t be afraid to ask for feedback about your interview to help you determine what to work on for future interviews.
- Don’t give up. It’s not uncommon for people to be turned down for positions before they find the right fit.
- We will keep an eye on your resume to match against future positions.