If you are called for an interview it is important to make sure you are prepared when you talk to the recruiter or hiring manager. Below are some pointers that will assist you through our interview process and help you feel more comfortable.
- Research our company and the job you have applied for to gain an understanding of needs of the job.
- Think about your skills and experiences and how they can be useful in the job so you are prepared to tell us about you.
- Take a few moments to think about examples of your job experiences and challenges that have led to your successes (or failures) that you want AmeriPath to know about.
• What did you do in response to the task/challenge?
• What was the outcome?
- Ensure you describe what you actually did rather than what you “would like” to do or “would have” done.
- Be sure to show confidence in your responses.
- Relax and enjoy the conversation!