Message from our Leadership
AmeriPath has become the leading and largest pathology organization in the nation, committed to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety, one patient at a time.
We provide personalized service to the customers we serve: hospitals, physicians offices and clinics, surgery centers, other laboratories, pharma, health plans, and of the course the patients they serve.
Our culture is one of everyday excellence.
Summarizing our Value Proposition :
- Local presence, national footprint
- 450 board certified pathologists
- Sub specialty strengths in:
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Genitourinary Pathology
- Cytopathology with FNA
- GYN Pathology
- Breast pathology
- Renal Pathology with EM
- Molecular pathology to include next gen sequencing
- Immunohistochemistry with Digital delivery capabilities
- Dermatopathology thru our partner Dermpath Diagnostics
- On site Hospital pathology, servicing over 140 hospitals nationwide with our dedicated surgical pathologists providing pulmonary pathology, transplant pathology and neuropathology, in addition to the various specialties above, as well as clinical pathology medical director services.
Our focus is Precision Pathology, utilizing state of the art technology to include Digital Pathology, tracking technology to prevent loss or mix up of your precious specimens, electronic interfaces, extensive molecular oncology testing, FISH, DNA and genomic profiling thru next gen sequencing methods to help treatment decisions and outlook, companion diagnostics for drug treatment selection, enhanced reporting functions, and a system of daily collaborative consensus conferences within our practices, and/or between our practices or subspecialty groups, to ensure we arrive at the precise diagnosis.
Our everyday excellence approach includes:
- An incremental, algorithmic approach to arriving at a precise diagnosis rather than a shotgun approach
- TAT : 24-48hrs
- Easy access to our pathologists for discussion of cases
- 24 hour availability with on call pathologists
- Weekend coverage
- 2nd review on all malignant or unusual cases
- Calling all malignant or unusual cases
And in collaboration with our parent company, Quest Diagnostics(quest diagnostics.com), we posses the broadest menu in the industry, as well as the infrastructure to support all your needs from supplies, collection, pickup, delivery, data diagnostic solutions and national QA programs to ensure our laboratories exceed the standards as set by any of the national or local accrediting agencies.
“We are AmeriPath, providing a clearer path to Action from Insight.“